Now is your chance to improve the world!
We're offering $200,000 in prizes to the best ideas. If you have an idea and would like to be entered for a chance to win the Grand Prize of $100,000, click the following link and follow the prompts to submit your idea.
This is my invitation and promise to you. I’m calling all inventors, business owners, entrepreneurs, and investors who want to make a difference in the world and generate profit to enter our World Builders Contest.
Get "My Gift To The World" for $6.53
You can get the book from Amazon. Please click on the link below.
What you will find inside this book are ideas I’ve developed or thought of over the years in what I believed would benefit people if they were created, invented, and made available.
Some of these ideas may already have patents on them, be created, or in development. I’m not claiming I invented them and that they are my original ideas. I’m only sharing what I would love to see created in the world and am willing to put my money on it to see that happen.
24 INVENTIONS & IDEAS TO ERADICATE POVERTY, DISEASE, DEATH, & THE ENERGY CRISIS.
How it works?
- You have an idea that can change the world
- Submit your essay that describes your idea
- Essays will be accepted until the 31st of Dec, 2021
- Winners will be announced on the 14th of Feb, 2022
What we are looking for?
- Revolutionary ideas that can change the world
- Ideas that will improve humanity
- Ideas must be feasible
- Nonsense ideas will be disqualified
Rules of the contest
- Submit your idea / invention with a 300-word or less explanation
- It must note what problem it solves and how it benefits people
- You may submit one of the ideas from the book that is not patented, or in development by someone else
- My team and I will go through every entry and select one hundred of the best to be the Top 100 Finalists
- Each finalist will be awarded $1,000, plus publication of their idea/invention in my next book set for publication in 2022
Time left for entry submission:
Valentino Danchev is a successful businessman in the resort industry. He has developed a culture of communication and teamwork among top resorts. He is the Founder of The Chilpayate Foundation, a non-profit organization created to assist children in need and their communities. He is an active rugged guy, and loves sports. He enjoys yachting and is a lover of fine automobiles. He has participated in various races, including the Baja 1000.
I’m looking for ideas that improve the quality of life for people, make life easier, solve environmental or political problems, and move mankind in the direction of innovation, exploration, and unity.
“Imagination is more important than knowledge.“
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.“
“I want to put a ding in the universe.“
“Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.“